This guide explains the process for transferring videos from the internal MAVIS Files store to a Mac/PC. Please note, it does not explain the process for transferring files from the iPhone Photos' Library.
Transfer via iTunes
The most reliable way to transfer videos from the MAVIS Files store is via iTunes. Because MAVIS provides high bit rate captures, video files can quickly become large and difficult to manage. Plugging your iPhone into iTunes gives an uninterruptible, fast and reliable connection for you to transfer video. The process detailed below should work on both Mac and PC.
Follow this process to transfer video files:
- 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable
- 2. Select your iPhone from the top bar in iTunes (don't select it from the menu on the left)
- 3. Click on File Sharing from the menu of the left
- 4. Select MAVIS from the list of app
- 5. Select the files you wish to transfer
- 6. Click on Save to... to select a location on your computer and save the files.